BIST 100 Index: Mid-Day Performance
How was the mid-day performance of BIST 100 index? What are the most increasing and declining stocks?
BIST 100 index in Borsa Istanbul started the last trading day of the week at 1.533 points with a 0.30 percent decrease. The expectation that inflation in the USA will rise faster than the expectations and the Fed will adopt a tight monetary policy earlier, caused the US 10-year bond yields to rise rapidly in February. The uptrend continued in the first week of March and the statements of FED Chairman Powell yesterday were not enough to relieve the anxiety of the markets. While indices in the USA closed the day with a decline, this pricing made a negative opening inevitable domestically.
BIST Banks, which closed the day with an increase yesterday, fell by almost 2 percent in the first half of the day to 1,391 points today. The index is down 10 percent as of the beginning of this year, after last week’s loss. The decline in the banking index puts a barrier to the rising momentum of the stock market.
BIST Leasing and Factoring, which showed the highest rise among indices this week, diverge positively today. The index, which rose 20 percent on a weekly basis, also exceeded 60 percent at the beginning of the year. Among the stocks included in the index, VAKFN had the best return by far. While the weekly earning of the stock is 55 percent, the earning per year is 480 percent.
While ISFIN gained 5 percent and CRDFA gained 4 percent this week, GARFA lost 4 percent.
Included in the BIST Industry index, which gained a 4 percent premium this week, and one of the stock market’s largest shares;
* Ford Otomotiv Sanayi A.Ş. (IS: FROTO) 2.5% premium this week.
* Ereğli Demir ve Çelik Fabrikaları T.A.Ş. (IS: EREGL) is 7% premium this week.
* Petkim Petrokimya Holding A.Ş. (IS: PETKM) has a 13% premium this week.
* Kardemir Karabuk Iron and Steel Industry and Trade Inc. Class D (IS: KRDMD) has a 12% premium this week.
* Türkiye Petrol Rafinerileri A.Ş. (IS: TUPRS) has a 5.5% premium this week.
The most increasing stocks in the first half of the day were as follows:
* Egeplast Ege Plastik Ticaret ve Sanayi A.Ş. (IS: EPLAS) erased its weekly loss with today’s rise and is at 8% premium.
* Niğbaş Niğde Beton Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. (IS: NIBAS) is 12% premium this week.
* İz Hayvancılık Tarım ve Gıda Sanayi Ticaret A.Ş. (IS: IZTAR), with today’s rise, the gain of the share, which erased its weekly loss, is below 1%.
* Ufuk Yatırım Yönetim Ve Gayrımenkul A.Ş. (IS: UFUK) is 14% premium this week.
* Umpaş Holding A.Ş. (IS: UMPAS), the stock is down 18% week on week despite today’s rise.
The most declining stocks in the first half of the day were as follows:
* Casa Emtia Petrol Kimyevi ve Turevleri Sanayi ve Ticaret AS (IS: CASA), the weekly loss of the share is 26%.
* Link Bilgisayar Sistemleri Yazılımı ve Donanimi Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. (IS: LINK), weekly loss of the stock 3.5%.
* Kent Gıda Maddeler Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. (IS: KENT), despite today’s decline, the stock is at a 33% weekly premium.
* Fenerbahçe Futbol A.Ş. (IS: FENER), weekly yield of the stock is 5.5% despite today’s decline.