BIST 100: Performances In The First Half
In the BIST 100 index, the most rising and falling stocks in the first half of the day were determined. Here are those stocks and their performances …
As a result of the increase in interest rates, which caused a decrease in the global risk appetite, the US futures and the Asian side are decreasing today. In the country, the decline in the BIST Banks front continues today. The index, which closed the week at 1,408 points with a 0.62% drop on Friday, fell to 1,387 points today, down 1.20%. The index, which rose in the first trading week of March after its loss in February, is described as a weak zone with a loss of 10% since the beginning of the year and below 1,400 points, even though it has a premium of 2.5% on a monthly basis this month.
Today, BIST Simple Metals, BIST Sports, BIST Industry and BIST Chemical, Petroleum & Plastics indices show the best rise, while XFINK is traded as the most falling index with a 2% decline. VAKFN and CRDFA led the current decline in the index, which continued to rise in the last month and provided 58% return this year, while GARFA traded with a premium of close to 3%.
The highest increasing stocks of the day are as follows:
* Fade Gıda Yatırım Sanayi Ticaret A.Ş (IS: FADE), with its current rise, has a monthly income of 19% and an annual return of 86%.
* Vakıf Menkul Kıymet Yatırım Ortaklığı A.Ş. (IS: VKFYO) is on the positive side on an annual basis, with 20% earnings this month.
* Senkron Güvenlik ve İletişim Sistemleri A.Ş. (IS: SNKRN) is on the positive side on an annual basis, with 17% earnings this month.
* Niğbaş Niğde Beton Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. (IS: NIBAS), the share has a 23% premium this month, but its loss as of the beginning of the year is 40%.
* Diriliş Tekstil Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. (IS: DIRIT), earnings per year increased to 115%.
The most decreasing stocks of the day are as follows:
* Mazhar Zorlu Holding A.Ş. (IS: MZHLD), while the monthly earnings of the stock are zeroed, the yearly return is 36%.
* Kent Gıda Maddeler Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. (IS: KENT), with an increase of 21% this month, the return of the share whose loss was deleted at the beginning of the year was 1.5%.
* Dagi Yatırım Holding A.Ş. (IS: DAGHL), the stock’s annual return is 19%.
* Umpaş Holding A.Ş. (IS: UMPAS), the loss of the share, which increased to 29% this month, approached 58% as of the beginning of the year.
* Egeplast Ege Plastik Ticaret ve Sanayi A.Ş. (IS: EPLAS), the share declining by 7% on a monthly basis with its current decline, with a 15% premium as of the beginning of the year.