BIST 100 Mid-Day: Highest Rising And Most Declining Stocks
In the BIST 100 index, the shares that rose and fell the most in the mid-day were determined. Here are the highest rising and most declining stocks on the first trading day of the week…
BIST 100 index, which closed the last week with a loss in value, started the new week with a loss in value. BIST 100 index, which finished on Friday with 1,393 points, moved downward even though it started today horizontally. The index saw the lowest point of 1.374 in the first half of the day.
While many indices in Borsa Istanbul fell on Monday, the strongest loss was seen in BIST Tourism with 4 percent and BIST Wood, Paper & Printing with 2.5 percent.
BIST Food & Beverage and BIST Wholesale & Retail Trade differentiated positively.
In addition to the rapid increase in coronavirus cases, there was a noticeable divergence in stocks on the first business day of the week, where the decision to be released from the CBRT meeting was expected.
Top 5 rising stocks in the first half of the day are as follows:
* Diriliş Tekstil Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. DIRIT reached the peak in February and closed March with a decrease of 15% this month.
* Taze Kuru Gıda Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. TKURU, the share declining in mid-February continues its rise which started on April 6 and monthly earnings are 45%.
* Ütopya Turizm İnşaat İşletmecilik A.Ş. UTPYA shares, which started badly in April, has increased today, but its monthly loss is 47%.
* Yaprak Süt ve Besi Çiftliği Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. YAPRK, which attracted attention with its movement in January and February, followed a weak course in April after closing March with a decline, but turned to the positive side on a monthly basis with today’s rise.
* Beşiktaş Futbol Yatırımlari Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. BJKAS, the rapid rise in March continues this month, the share’s April earnings are 47%.
* QUAGR, TUREX and MTRKS continue to rise after the IPO.
5 most falling stocks in the first half of the day were as follows:
* Sönmez Filament Sentetik İplik ve Elyaf Sanayi A.Ş. SONME, after the peak in February, the share declined in March and April, with a monthly loss of 30%.
* Birko Birleşik Koyunlulular Mensucat Ticaret ve Sanayi A.Ş. BRKO, despite today’s decline, the stock has a 12% monthly premium.
* Euro Trend Yatırım Ortaklığı A.Ş. ETYAT shares a 15% monthly premium despite today’s decline.
* Sönmez Pamuklu Sanayii A.Ş. SNPAM lost 17% this month, and 25% per year.
* Merit Turizm Yatırım ve İşletme A.Ş. MERIT returned most of its February earnings in March, and the stock is down 8% this month.